Friday, May 27, 2011
Tips for Troubleshooting Car Broke Down
Plus the fact that you do not understand about the ins and outs of machinery, complete already penderitaan.Untuk handle (especially for those who do not understand the car), there are short tips that might be implemented. Who knows, with this new knowledge, the car suffered damage is not severe and can still be tricked to get way down to the nearest garage. After all, you certainly do not want the car's favorite (or perhaps the only) placed in a strange place right? Here are tips-tricks:
1. Check the electrical power in the coil is connected or not
2. See distributor and paste into the car body, then check the starter cars have power / electric spark or not.
3. If no, check that the platinum is dirty or not.
4. Repeat step two, if there is ignition means the car ready for the road.
5. If still also try to check the fuel strike. Take a bottle, insert the hose into the bottle of gasoline and car starter. If the petrol out, meaning the fuel is still running fine.
6. If not out, meaning the pump / fuel filter is dirty. If this is not another, telephone garage so your car could be towed and repaired