Friday, May 27, 2011
Cleaning Stains Car Seat
There are several tools that can be used and can be obtained from around the house, namely a large brush, tooth brush, cloth napkins, white cloth, sprayer, water containing soap detergents, and lastly vacuum-cleaner. Then note the type of your car seat, there are two materials: leather and fabric, each of which requires different handling. For upholstery fabric, which matters more is its fast absorbing water / leak, so need a quick handling. As for the type of skin will be easier, since it is slow to absorb water. In addition, as a prevention of similar events happen in the future, it is better if the seat is covered by the cover each time taking children.Tips cleaning car seats from stains milk:
1. Clean upholstery vacuum cleaner premises.
2. Seprotkan detergent to the car seat.
3. Brush car seats until the stain disappears.
4. Dry using a vacuum cleaner.
5. Spray fragrances car.
6. Use the seat cover to avoid the car seat from stains.