Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Khloe Kardashian Jailbait Claim May Land Her A Lawsuit

With Khloe Kardashian's recent confession that she felt confident to have sex at 14, you might think her then-18-year-old ex-boyfriend might be nervous.

But one legal expert says that Kardashian FOX411.com confessions actually could land her in the hot seat if she is not careful.

While her new book, "Kardashian Konfidential," the younger Kardashian sister, 26, told the ladies of "The View" about her first sexual experience.

"I feel like I was almost fooled," Kardashian said of the experience when she was 14 and her secret lover was 18 "Well, do not be fooled, but persuaded because he was older and I felt I would not be accepted or cool or what."

But according to Fox News Legal Analyst Robert Massi, while the ratio as described Kardashian may be classified as rape under California law, it is unlikely her boyfriend would have to pay taxes, consider how much time has elapsed and the fact that "there is objective forensic evidence to substantiate his story.

Furthermore, her assertion that she was forced to the sexual act could be regarded as a defamatory remark. If Kardashian was to name the man, he could sue her for defamation of character, Massi said.

"One would certainly hope it did not happen, as she described, but he has no way to defend themselves in this situation," Massi said.

Kardashian said her relationship at the time was one that was banned by her parents.

"He was only 18, I think, but 14 to 18, now looking back, I think this is not a normal thing," she said. "I remember when I was finished, I felt, after two months of secret dating this guy, I felt so disgusted with myself."

"I stopped talking to him and not actually have sex for three years after that because I knew I was young and I knew I was not ready," she said.

Kardashian went on to say that she came forward to sharing her story now to help young girls who may feel pressured to have sex before they are ready.

"Little girls, or teens, my sisters need to know - do not let anyone pressure you, it's not worth it," she said. "If the man had to say:" Let us do so without a condom, "I would have believed him because I was so young."

Massi said the burden would have been on her parents to take action at that time if the situation happened when she described.

"They needed to have done anything to protect her," he said.


No comments:

Post a Comment