When the car hit by flood light:
- Check the condition of wheel bearings.
- Check the condition of the brake system.
- Check the ABS system works.
- Check the condition of tie rod and ball joint.
- Check the condition of the engine and transmission oil, when mixed with water, replace with new.
- Open the exhaust and air filter, if there is clean water and pat dry.
- Make sure the engine can spin the pulley by turning the key.
- Check the cylinder by opening the spark plugs, if there is clean water in a way start engine with spark plug condition is open all.
- Check for completeness of electrical machines, such as starter, alternator, and the ECU. If there is water, clean and dry.
- Check the appropriate components in the category of mild and moderate flooding, and check the components that are in the cabin.
- Check all the ECU, combination meter, tape, relays, and fuse, and all the connectors inside the cabin. Pastika all free of water, then wash and dry it using a blower or hair dryer.
- Bring the car to the garage in order to get further examination.